.
Home » , , » From Bandung With Love, The Young Love [Full Film]

From Bandung With Love, The Young Love [Full Film]

Written By Unknown on Monday, June 9, 2014 | 5:17 AM

Speaking about the filming of Big Miracle on the U.S. breakfast show Good Morning America, the actress explained what is was like to go scuba diving in Alaska.

I really wanted to scuba dive, Drew explained. I was like Dont let anyone else do this. I wanna do it. So I did go scuba-diving in Alaska and I swam with a bunch of Harbour Seals.

Its so quiet down there; its like Oh, good-bye world. Thank you. But its also really cold

Alaska is not one of the warmest scuba diving destinations in the world but despite the cold water, Drew took the plunge to fulfil her own underwater ambition.

But, in this Film is not Talking about Drew or how to dive in the Alaska, because this Film is created in Indonesia, in Bandung City, This Film is more expressive and mostly talking about Love, so the title is :
From Bandung with Love.

I can't explained a lot, but I just want to let you know that this film is really entertained for us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment